Re: [opensuse-factory] zypper asks to remove application
In data martedì 24 gennaio 2017 17:39:04, Bruno Friedmann ha scritto:
On mardi, 24 janvier 2017 18.26:20 h CET Stratos Zolotas wrote:
Hello,

For the last 10-15 days (I don't remember when I noticed it for the
first time) I'm getting the following message on every zypper
execution regarding update, installing or removing packages.

The following application is going to be REMOVED:
"System Tray"

Nothing is being removed and the message stays there and re-appears every
time.

Any thoughts?

I've seen this since I've installed nextcould, do you have it too ?
Then one of us has to report upstream :-)
I do not installed nextcloud AFAIK but I have it too on tumbleweed.
However the warning is a void one, Even if you say O.K. go for it, take a walk
on the wild side! Nothing happens, no problem.
But every time you run zypper dup in TW currently you are told that this is
going to happen, while, ....fortunately it doesn't :-)