Re: [opensuse-factory] zypper asks to remove application
On mardi, 24 janvier 2017 18.26:20 h CET Stratos Zolotas wrote:
Hello,

For the last 10-15 days (I don't remember when I noticed it for the
first time) I'm getting the following message on every zypper
execution regarding update, installing or removing packages.

The following application is going to be REMOVED:
"System Tray"

Nothing is being removed and the message stays there and re-appears every
time.

Any thoughts?

I've seen this since I've installed nextcould, do you have it too ?
Then one of us has to report upstream :-)

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch