Re: [opensuse-factory] RFC: new system user handling
On Sat, Jan 21, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2017-01-21 14:13, Thorsten Kukuk wrote:

Your comments? Any ideas or code for improvement?

Interesting. Nice. :-)

I wonder if it is possible to create a document with a list of such
groups and users, the uid/gid, with data such as what needs them, so
that people can do a clearance of their existing (old) systems.

If we have converted everything to the new approache, that should
be quite easy.

Thorsten