[opensuse-factory] Auto-Mute not working
  • From: Chan Ju Ping <email@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 18:02:47 -0600
Since the last update, there has been no sound output from my laptop speaker,
but there is sound when the audio jack is plugged in.

When I checked alsamixer, and turned off Auto-Mute Mode, the sound returns on
my speaker, so this is clearly a software setting issue.

Which setting should I set to get auto mute to work normally again, which is
to switch-off the speaker with the audio jack plugged in, but turned on when
it is removed?