Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed snapshot 20170112 - hanging Plasma, broken extended display
  • From: René Krell <renda.krell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 12:46:43 +0100
In data lunedì 16 gennaio 2017 11:39:57, René Krell ha scritto:
Additionally to the reported issues with this snapshot I have these
two on a HP ZBook 15 G2 notebook, running kernel 4.9.0_2 from the TW
update repository:

Did anyone notice something similar? Any analyze or solution out there?

René
I do not know if this is related.

The only fact I'm pretty sure both issues are related to is a TW
update after last friday (either in the main or in the update
repository), I'm did not mean they depend one on the other.
I'm still suspecting the activated Hybrid Graphics and an issue
introduced in kernel 4.9.0 (i915), but this is still just speculative.

BTW: After some retries the X Server and Plasma (logged in from SDDM)
is running fine, just wihtout the secondary display.