[opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed: tkdiff uses very large font
I upgraded from 13.2 to Tumbleweed. Alot of kde apps had large fonts but
I manage to change the configuration in 'Configure Desktop' to reduce the
size of the fonts for most apps to something sane.

I don't know where tkdiff gets it's default system font size but it's huge.
Invoking tkdiff covers three quarters of the screen. I tried changing the font
size in the tkdiff pref menu, but that still leaves several fonts at the
default size leading to weird display chars like this:

smaller font smaller font HUGE LARGE FONT IN COLOR smaller font smaller ...

I'm open to any suggestions to make tkdiff useful again.

I enabled some debugging in tkdiff and got the following output:
system font: -family {DejaVu Sans} -size 12 -weight normal -slant roman
-underline 0 -overstrike 0
menufont TkMenuFont
labelfont TkDefaultFont
textfont TkFixedFont
entryfont TkTextFont
font: {{Source Code Pro} 0}
bold: {{Source Code Pro} 0 bold}

I don't see where it finds 'DejaVu Sans' 12pt from and also how that and
TkFixedFont somehow gets converted to 'Source Code Pro' medium.

Thanks,
Rich
--
Rich Coe rcoe@xxxxxxxxx