Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Thunderbird and HTML
On 2016-08-21 19:03, Marco Calistri wrote:
Il 21/08/2016 10:05, Carlos E. R. ha scritto:

Hi Carlos!

Hi rememeber: you have been the first to discover the issue I faced and
you provide me a lot of technotes.

It is IMO "too much effort" to dedicate two separate GMAIL account just
to use a M.L., I prefer to dedicate my time for matters much more
interesting than this ;-)

Ok! Good to know you found a solution by using hotmail. I would not have
thought of it, being a microsoft platform.

I'll just mention that, on the other hand, yahoo is not suitable for
mail lists: