Re: [opensuse-factory] Kmail2 5.3.0 - keeps crashing with seg fault 11
Hello,

Am Sonntag, 21. August 2016, 16:30:01 CEST schrieb ianseeks:
On Sunday, 21 August 2016 15:45:12 BST Christian Boltz wrote:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:cboltz:branches:openSUS
E:Facto ry Packages at

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/cboltz:/branches:/op
enSUSE: /Factory/standard/

I tried to add this via Yast to try it out but it crashed out with a
"cache_license_accceptance_needed" error - what ever that means

That means you'll need to open a bugreport for the YaST crash ;-)
Please attach the y2logs - save_y2logs will help to grab them.
(As usual, please report back the bug number here.)

Also, I'd guess you need to accept the signing key for my home repo
(you'll have to trust me ;-) before you can use the packages. This
doesn't exactly match the YaST error, but still sounds like the most
likely reason for it. (Needless to say that it shouldn't crash at all,
and instead ask to accept the signing key.)

To workaround the YaST crash, use zypper ar to add the repo, and
then zypper dup --from to switch your libxepian, akonadi and baloo
packages to it.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Die Mathematiker brauchen wohl unbedingt einen Taschenrechner.
Ja, zum Unterstreichen des Ergebnisses. -- JP in dasr