Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Thunderbird and HTML
On 2016-08-21 02:05, Marco Calistri wrote:

You're right both, but I had to delete my previous yahoo and gmail
previous account from opensuse.org M.L. which became not "compliant" in
terms of what I want to get (I was missing my sent messages appearing on
the list).

A possibility is to have two gmail accounts, and use the second one for
sending with the "from" set to the first one (ie, use the second one as
relay). I haven't tested this, it is so far a theory.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)