[opensuse-factory] Re: Thunderbird and HTML
On 08/21/2016 06:32 AM, Johannes Kastl wrote:
On 21.08.16 02:05 Marco Calistri wrote:

Now I'm using my hotmail account which allows me to see my sent post on
the list but I have not configured properly my e-mail client Thunderbird
to work on a a text only M.L. and I wont to do it due the fact I use
this account also for HTML email.
I do not know what one has to do with the other. Thunderbird is
capable of only sending non-HTML mails to one address and still send
HTML mails to all others.

Yep. You can set the preference in the address book.