Re: [opensuse-factory] TW issues (was) New Tumbleweed snapshot 20160817 released!

Il 20/08/2016 21:45, Patrick Shanahan ha scritto:
* Marco Calistri <mcalistri@xxxxxxxxxxx> [08-20-16 20:06]:

Il 20/08/2016 10:08, Patrick Shanahan ha scritto:
* Ken Schneider <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-20-16 09:01]:
On 08/19/2016 12:09 PM, Marco Calistri wrote:
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.

Apparently most people are not reading this part of the snapshot release
notes.
nor trimming the extensive quote :(
Sirs,

You're right both, but I had to delete my previous yahoo and gmail
previous account from opensuse.org M.L. which became not "compliant" in
terms of what I want to get (I was missing my sent messages appearing on
the list).

Now I'm using my hotmail account which allows me to see my sent post on
the list but I have not configured properly my e-mail client Thunderbird
to work on a a text only M.L. and I wont to do it due the fact I use
this account also for HTML email.

Sorry!
//solution.....//

:0:
* ^From:.mcalistri@xxxxxxxxxxx
/dev/null

Not a problem.

Ahahah,

Then your rule does not work!

:-P

--
Marco Calistri Opensuse Tumbleweed 64 bit - Kernel 4.7.0-2-default Gnome
3.20 Intel® Core™ i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz × 4 - Intel® Sandybridge Mobile