Re: [opensuse-factory] Issue testing snapshot 20160605

On 06/07/2016 05:01 PM, Robby Engelmann wrote:
Ahh and I have to add ... I lost all networks and stand without internet to
solve the issue for me.

On Dienstag, 7. Juni 2016 22:47:58 CEST Robby Engelmann wrote:
Restoring the old package versions from snapshot 20160603 from usb did not
solve this issue. I am wondering whether something went wrong during install
or whether all users will be affected when 160605 will be released....