[opensuse-factory] Networkmanager keeps asking for passwd
Hi,

I installed Tumbleweed snapshot20160520 on our laptop, as a fresh install, but with the existing /home dir's. Beforehand it ran 42.1, which I had to re-install or upgrade.

Somehow I'm unable to reach websites. The (wifi)-network is running, I can ping external addresses (e.g. 8.8.8.8, which I set up as first nameserver), but I cannot access websites. Not as normal user, not as root (destination host is unreachable).

Firewall is disabled, and using our phones I do get access, so it doesn't seem a router problem to me.

I tried both networkmanager and wicked. Networkmanager keeps on asking for the password of the router, wicked gives a working wifi-connection, but no access to url's.

Using that laptop, with webaccess, is crucial to my wife's work, so I'm rather desperate to get it up...

Anyone an idea?

Regards, Jogchum