[opensuse-factory] 42.2 package sources
Hi,

I have a question (not sure if I missed an answer already earlier) about the
42.2 development.

I found
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/openSUSE:Leap:42.2/00Meta/lookup.yml?expand=1

and I'm wondering what this all means for real.
Here are a few examples:

2ping: openSUSE:Factory
DirectFB: openSUSE:Leap:42.1
FastCGI: SUSE:SLE-12:GA
ImageMagick: SUSE:SLE-12:Update
Mesa: openSUSE:Leap:42.1:Update

Not sure if those are all relevant examples.

Here is my interpretation what it could mean but I'm looking into confirmations
here:

openSUSE:Factory - this package was updated to some Factory version for 42.2
(when?)
openSUSE:Leap:42.1 - this package is still exactly the same as in 42.1
SUSE:SLE-12:GA - this package is still exactly the same as in SLE12-GA
SUSE:SLE-12:Update - this package was updated in SLE-12 (therefore as well in
42.1?) during its lifetime
openSUSE:Leap:42.1:Update - this package was not based on SLE12 version for 42.1
GA and was updated in 42.1 lifetime

Actually this would be my interpretation but a few cross checks didn't confirm
this expectation.
Is it still possible what the source of every package is or was?

Thanks,
Wolfgang