Re: [opensuse-factory] question about calibre patch
Op 23-05-16 om 13:44 schreef Dmitriy Perlow:
Cor Blom <cornelis@xxxxxxxxx> Mon, 23 May 2016 14:21:47 +0300:

Hi,

Calibre has for a long time (since end of 2013) a pillow.patch. I
needed to update this for the latest version, but I wonder: why is it
there? I would assume it has something to do with Suggest: python-Pillow.

I don't know what it does and would like to drop it. Can someone tell
me if that's a good idea, and if it's not, what it does?

The package is here:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Documentation:Tools/calibre

Thanks,

Cor

Hello.

Have you asked saigkill/at/opensuse.org who had added this patch?

I have. Not heard any answer yet.

Cor