Re: [opensuse-factory] systemd[1]: Failed unmounting Runtime Directory.
  • From: jcsl <trcs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 23:08:43 +0200
El sábado, 21 de mayo de 2016 13:13:26 (CEST) Cristian Rodríguez escribió:
On Sat, May 21, 2016 at 7:35 AM, jcsl <trcs@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi.

I'm getting the subject error on every shutdown in my two Tumbleweed
systems.>
The next lines following the error one are:
phenom systemd[1]: Unmounted /datos.
phenom systemd[1]: Reached target Unmount All Filesystems.

Any hints? Is it harmful?

Probably not harmful, but it may be cool to know which service keeps
/run busy as it might be shutting down improperly (and maybe loosing
data on the process)

How do I get what is keeping /run busy?