Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20160514 released!

Am 2016-05-20 um 11:17 schrieb Thorsten Kukuk:
On Tue, May 17, Rainer Klier wrote:

could it be, that kscreenlocker/kcheckpass internally rely on
pam_unix.so which does not work on my machine?

Why does pam_unix.so not work on your machine?

in the meantime, i found out, that it works,

i only thought it will not work, because of the answers ins thread "tumbleweed update 2015-09-24 unlock screensaver failed" from 2015-09-24.

this seems to be a misinterpretation of answers from wolfgang from my side.

so currently everything is working again, and pam uses pam_unix.so and not pam_unix2.so any more.

i just don't know what caused the problem i had after updating pam and kscreenlocker, so that i could not login any more to my machine.
--
Best Regards | Freundliche Grüße | Cordialement | Cordiali Saluti |
*DI Rainer Klier*