[opensuse-factory] Change request in Software Update (adding feature)
Hello,

I'm using LinuxMint and Ubuntu 14.04 LTS as VM guests beside Opensuse TW
and one feature I would like to be added in TW is the detailed status
during system update/upgrade.

On Opensuse we cannot see the progress status of what is going on during
a system update or even upgrade from the Software Update GUI as happens
in LinuxMint and Ubuntu.

Ok, I know that by using zypper from console allows to see what is going
on but I would like to have this feature also in the GUI by clicking on
"Details".

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,
--
Marco Calistri Opensuse Tumbleweed 64 bit - Kernel 4.5.0-3-default Gnome
3.20 Intel® Core™ i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz × 4 - Intel® Sandybridge Mobile