[yast-devel] [opensuse-factory] Re: YaST: highlights of development sprint 19
On Thu, 19 May 2016 11:31, Kenneth Wimer wrote:
On 05/19/2016 at 09:46, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
On 18.5.2016 19:45, Yamaban wrote:
Thanks for clarifying the ssh-key behaviour!

On the SSH config options:

IMHO the text for the option "None" option should be extended
to "None, create new keys and fresh config" to remove any
doubts about what will happen.

Kudos for the interface bonding config, really nice!

Thanks for your feedback, I'll consult your idea with our designer today
and hopefully make it more understandable in next sprint.

How about "Do not import from previous system"?

Also worth to consider. My first impression was:
"What will happen if I select the 'none' option?"
If you add a ", start fresh with defaults" to your
proposal, it would be equivalent.

It's all about to remove ambiguity and give clarity
from the get-go of a new interface.

To remove any newbie / DAU ammunition before it
(the new interface) is introduced to the public.

Better get it right before the strings get translated
the first time, saves work in the long run

Thanks for the consideration.

- Yamaban