[yast-devel] Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: YaST: highlights of development sprint 19
On 05/19/2016 at 09:46, in message <573D6F42.8030005@xxxxxxxx>, Lukas Ocilka
<lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 18.5.2016 19:45, Yamaban wrote:
Thanks for clarifying the ssh-key behavior!

On the SSH config options:

IMHO the text for the option "None" option should be extendend
to "None, create new keys and fresh config" to remove any
doubts about what will happen.

Kudos for the interface bonding config, really nice!

Thanks for your feedback, I'll consult your idea with our designer today
and hopefully make it more understandable in next sprint.

How about "Do not import from previous system"?

Kenneth Wimer
UI/UX Team Lead
(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nürnberg, Germany
Phone: +49 911 740 53-669