[opensuse-factory] Slow RPM generating on libreoffice
Hello everyone,

I am having quite problems with slowness that happens when building
libreoffice [1]. This time the build was exceptionally slow but aside
from that I noticed 1/3rd of the time was spent generating the rpms.

Thats really really bad.
End is [37099s] OTHER/rpmlint.log
And build ends on [24352s] ~/rpmbuild/BUILD/libreoffice-5.1.3.2

I am not sure if rpmlint or rpmbuild are to blame. But I would like to
draw on experience of you guys here to figure out what is happening and
how to speed it up.

TIA

Tom

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/build/LibreOffice:Factory/openSUSE_42.1/