Re: [opensuse-factory] Test my new account
On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Carlos E. R.
<robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2016-04-18 20:05, poliglot wrote:
123

There is an opensuse-test list where you can do your tests :-)

I reply because one feature of gmail is that it automatically removes
what it consider duplicates. As the list post is a "copy" (has the same
message id) that the post in your sent folder, it is deleted.

Also, if people reply to you and to the list, you will not receive the
on list copy.

Which is super annoying and backwards. I'd rather have the list copy
because it contains list metadata, including on some lists the
achived-at URL which is really nifty to use for
citation/back-reference.

--
Chris Murphy