Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Emacs blue background due to gtk3 bug
Sergey Kondakov wrote:
That seems like a bunch of error's I've recently got with Vertex
GTK2/3 theme which broke on libgtk-3-0 (or, possibly, something else
gnome related) update. In its case I had to update to the newest
version that was adapted for that breakage.
You are right. After switching the GTK+ theme from Breeze to Adwaita in
KDE->systemsettings5 no warnings/errors are displayed anymore. The icons
in toolbar are still invisible. Maybe the icon problem is not caused be
the themes, but by another PNG related problem.

Greetings,
Björn