[opensuse-factory] openSUSE Tumbleweed - Review of the week 2016/9
Dear Tumbleweed users and hackers,

Time is flying, another week is over and Tumbleweed has been on the
roll this week. We had a staggernig 6 snapshots since my last review
and the next one is already in openQA. In this review, I will cover the
snapshots 0225, 0226, 0228, 0229, 0301 and 0302. The pace for new
snapshots went up, but the ‘average’ throughput is about the same. More
frequent snapshots means smaller change-sets at the time, which is not
a bad thing.

Noteworthy things in those snapshots:

  * Tumbleweed branding completed – some missing pieces were added
  * Linux kernel 4.4.2
  * KDE Discover has been added to the repositories
  * openLDAP2 changes as announced were merged

As usual, work does not stop and the next things are prepared in
stagings, some more or less ready:

  * TeXLive 2015
  * Plasma 5.5.5 (Snapshot 0303)
  * binutils 2.26 (observe status in Staging:A)
  * glibc 2.23 (Staging:B)
  * openCV 3.1
  * GNOME 3.20 rc1 is in Staging:G, but will not be merged to
Tumbleweed prior to 3.20 public release (End of March)

Keep the updates coming, and always remember: Have a lot of fun!