[opensuse-factory] Build problem with 32-bit version of VirtualBox
I have recently taken on the duties of maintainer for the VirtualBox code in openSUSE. Mostly things are going OK, but I have run into a problem that I have not been able to solve.

I am doing a version bump of VB to 5.0.10. Both 32- and 64-bit versions build without problems using local "osc build" commands. When I commit the changes, the 64-bit builds are successful, but there is a failure for 32 bits. The last few lines in the build failure message from OBS Notification are as follows:

=====================================
[29821s] qemu: terminating on signal 15 from pid 29812

Job seems to be stuck here, killed. (after 28800 seconds of inactivity)
[29821s] ### WATCHDOG MARKER END ###
[29821s] No buildstatus set, either the base system is broken (kernel/initrd/udev/glibc/bash/perl)
[29821s] or the build host has a kernel or hardware problem...

The line indicating which component was building is

[ 1012s] kBuild: Compiling VirtualBox - /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/VirtualBox-5.0.10/src/VBox/Frontends/VirtualBox/src/runtime/UIDnDHandler.cpp => /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/VirtualBox-5.0.10/out/linux.x86/release/obj/VirtualBox/src/runtime/UIDnDHandler.o

There is nothing special about file UIDnDHandler.cpp. I would appreciate any help in solving this problem.

Thanks,

Larry