[opensuse-factory] Warning: 20151030 went out untested
Hi,

OBS broke a feature required for our Tumbleweed release process
(https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/1326),
so the normal release process does not work.

Unfortunately our tool to handle the process wasn't prepared
for that, so while it failed to release the ISOs to openQA,
it did release the FTP tree - but it wasn't tested due to
the lack of a NET.iso. Today it found the latest snapshot
in testing (20151022) to be good, so it decided to publish
what is there. This is now a bad mix betwen 1022 DVDs and
1030 FTP tree, but worse: the FTP tree is untested and your
zypper dup might give you uncatched bugs ;(

I can't revert that, so please zypper dup only on your own risk
until told otherwise ;(

Greetings, Stephan