Re: [opensuse-factory] [Leap 42.1] [no keyboard interaction in dracut] was: [LUKS password at boot]
Zitat von Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>:

31.10.2015 16:00, 0x90 пишет:
Zitat von Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>:

Can you use keyboard in dracut at all? Try various rd.break=XXX values
(see dracut.kernel man page for list). I am not sure about exact
timings in case of systemd, but I think rd.break=pre-mount should stop
before attempting to mount root (and hence open encrypted container).

I tested several combinations of rd.xxx parameter, but it seems that
I can not use keyboard in dracut. With bios boot I can get a dracut shell,
after some minutes. But still no keyboard interaction.
In 13.2 dracut shell gets up faster and works with bios boot aswell with
uefi.

So it is probably unrelated to "LUKS password" at all. Please show
lsinitrd output.

Sorry for the late answer, but it took time to get an old pc with ps/2 and
a ps/2 keyboard.

Now I have installed leap build 265 on that pc with ps/2 and keyboard
interaction
is possible! But only from the ps/2 keyboard, not the usb one. As mentioned in
the first post usb driver seems to be loaded, because it posts "USB
disconnect"
and "New USB device found[...]" when replugging usb keyboard.

And what to mention: LUKS is an irrelevant part on this issue. Even a
fresh install
without any encrypted partitions shows the problem that usb keyboard
at dracut is
not working. It would be kind if somebody can confirm that.