Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.1 is gold
I just checked download.opensuse.org and ftp.uni-kl and both have the iso
folder locked (403)

So seems installing RC1 and doing zypper dup without vendor change (see Coolo's
initial post) will be the way until November 5th.
--
Kind regards
Michael Melcher

Sent from my phone