Re: [opensuse-factory] [Leap 42.1] [no keyboard interaction in dracut] was: [LUKS password at boot]

On Saturday 2015-10-31 14:00, 0x90 wrote:
Zitat von Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>:

Can you use keyboard in dracut at all? Try various rd.break=XXX values (see
dracut.kernel man page for list). I am not sure about exact timings in case
of
systemd, but I think rd.break=pre-mount should stop before attempting to
mount
root (and hence open encrypted container).

I tested several combinations of rd.xxx parameter, but it seems that

rd.break=initqueue

If you cannot type at the shell, perhaps the HID/USB kernel modules
(if applicable) are not loaded.