Re: [opensuse-factory] [Leap 42.1] [no keyboard interaction in dracut] was: [LUKS password at boot]
31.10.2015 16:00, 0x90 пишет:
Zitat von Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>:

Can you use keyboard in dracut at all? Try various rd.break=XXX values
(see dracut.kernel man page for list). I am not sure about exact
timings in case of systemd, but I think rd.break=pre-mount should stop
before attempting to mount root (and hence open encrypted container).

I tested several combinations of rd.xxx parameter, but it seems that
I can not use keyboard in dracut. With bios boot I can get a dracut shell,
after some minutes. But still no keyboard interaction.
In 13.2 dracut shell gets up faster and works with bios boot aswell with
uefi.

So it is probably unrelated to "LUKS password" at all. Please show lsinitrd output.