Re: [opensuse-factory] [Leap 42.1] [no keyboard interaction in dracut] was: [LUKS password at boot]
Zitat von Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>:

Can you use keyboard in dracut at all? Try various rd.break=XXX values (see dracut.kernel man page for list). I am not sure about exact timings in case of systemd, but I think rd.break=pre-mount should stop before attempting to mount root (and hence open encrypted container).

I tested several combinations of rd.xxx parameter, but it seems that
I can not use keyboard in dracut. With bios boot I can get a dracut shell,
after some minutes. But still no keyboard interaction.
In 13.2 dracut shell gets up faster and works with bios boot aswell with uefi.