Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: 13.1 to Leap 42.1
On 2015-10-31 11:57, Simon Lees wrote:

Someone reported on irc having issues with network.service after doing
13.1 to 42.1 today. Although I'm guessing that never seemed to work.

13.1 has ifup, Leap has wicked.
It could be a problem, they are different.

I noticed a difference yesterday. One virtual machine with 13.1 takes
the DNS from the configuration in YaST, ignoring what DHCP says.
Correct. But a similar machine with Leap sets up both: what I wrote in
YaST and what it takes from DHCP.

I had to force it by editing the resolv file.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

< Previous Next >