Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.1 repositories in build service
Am 31.10.2015 um 12:18 schrieb Bjoern Voigt:
In my openSUSE build serve (build.opensuse.org) home project I
currently see repositories like openSUSE_13.2, openSUSE_Factory and
openSUSE_Tumbleweed as possible build targets. How can I get the
openSUSE Leap 42.1 target in the list, so that I can make my
packages ready on the same day, when openSUSE Leap 42.1 is released?

go to your project, go to the Repositories tab, click "Add repositories"
and select the checkbox before "openSUSE Leap 42.1" and afterwards click
"Add selected repositories" button.

Greetings, Stephan