Re: [opensuse-factory] [Leap 42.1] [LUKS password at boot]
31.10.2015 12:46, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx пишет:
I can confirm this behavior but had it with Leap and Tumbleweed (latest
snapshots) especially when using an USB hub or changing the keyboard right away
(using another one than at install time - which triggered my scare about
reprogrammed firmware).
My setup is/was: /boot - unencrpyted and then encrypted LVM with root, swap and
home.
The behavior is: boots normally with normal keyboard function then, once you
pass the grub: it is as if it is switched off, no corrent at all, numlock LED
has not functionality when pressed, so it is as if it would be switched off.

It is possible that necessary drivers are missing from initrd. Could you show lsinitrd output?