Re: [opensuse-factory] [Leap 42.1] [LUKS password at boot]
31.10.2015 13:04, 0x90 пишет:
Zitat von Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>:

31.10.2015 12:31, 0x90 пишет:
Zitat von Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>:

root partition or user partitions?

All partitions exept /boot/efi and /boot are encrypted.
It does not answer my question. I did not ask which partitions were
encrypted - I asked with which partitions you had problems entering
password.

As described in initial post: encrypted lvm with / (root), /home (user
partition), swap and other irrelevant stuff.
So my problem is to decrypt/enter password for the lvm container at boot.

Can you use keyboard in dracut at all? Try various rd.break=XXX values (see dracut.kernel man page for list). I am not sure about exact timings in case of systemd, but I think rd.break=pre-mount should stop before attempting to mount root (and hence open encrypted container).