Re: [opensuse-factory] Recommended pathway from 13.2 to Leap 42
On 30/10/15 13:44, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2015-10-30 14:17, Bob Williams wrote:
What is the recommended way to move from openSUSE 13.2 to Leap 42?

Change repos and Upgrade/zypper dup or download iso and do a new
installation?

Both should work, IMO, but you will be one of the first people to try
it in real life ;-)

As always, I would create first a full backup, one good enough to
restore your installation from bare bones. If the upgrade fails, you
can try to find out why, and try again; or instead install fresh and
take whatever files you need from your backup.

Thanks. I might wait a week or two. I would start with a non-critical
machine.

--
Bob Williams
System: Linux 3.16.7-7-desktop