Re: [opensuse-factory] Help with OBS message
29.10.2015 19:13, Larry Finger пишет:
Hi,

I got E-mail from OBS Notification that "Package
openSUSE:Factory/virtualbox failed to build in standard/i586". The
results are at

https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/openSUSE:Factory/virtualbox/standard/i586

There are some warnings in those messages, but I do not see any errors,
or any other indication as to why the build failed. Could some expert in
OBS and/or RPM building give me a clue. I think the x86_64 build, which
uses the same spec file, completes without any problem.

Both status is succeeded. May be it was rebuilt after first failure?

Thanks to all that answered. I now know that there is no problem.

Larry