Re: [opensuse-factory] VLC issue playing DVD after TW 8/19 or Leap RC1
On Monday, October 26, 2015 05:29:29 PM Wolfgang Bauer wrote:
Am Sonntag, 25. Oktober 2015, 16:03:23 schrieb Craig Andersen:
The issue is when playing a movie DVD (using VLC TW repo) the menu does
not work and the movie only occupies the top left 40% of VLC display
window (same in Full screen mode). Works in TW 8/19 but not in TW after
(tried 10/14 10/17 and Leap 42.1 RC1). At one point I tried VLC packman,
did not work.

Is that about full screen?

That would be a known regression with Qt 5.5, see here:
https://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/15574
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-48321

Maybe we should build vlc against Qt4 again, for the time being until this
is fixed?
The issue is now resolved in KDE:Qt5 and submitted to Tumbleweed. I'll soon
start preparing Leap update too.

Cheers,
Hrvoje
Kind Regards,