Re: [opensuse-factory] WARNING: Renaming 'openSUSE Factory' in Bugzilla
On 29 October 2015 at 13:51, Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
* Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [10-29-15 08:41]:
Hi All,

I'm about to rename 'openSUSE Factory' in Bugzilla so it reads
'openSUSE Tumbleweed'

This is for the obvious reason so people know where to file bugs they
find with Tumbleweed

That will make it more obvious, where to file re Tumbleweed. So now
Factory bugs are filed against Tw?

Just a reversal?

'Factory' is a process, not a product -
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Factory_development_model

No human being runs a product called Factory, and therefore there's no
need to have a place to file 'Factory bugs'

But there is a distribution called Tumbleweed, and our bugzilla should
have somewhere for people to put the bugs they find when running our
rolling release :)