[opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed installation fails with LVM error code -4013
system three separate hdd with:
sda Leap
sdb Mageia
sdc will be Tumbleweed.

I did erase the sdc (formerly formatted BSD) and proceeded for the install.
After the install there was curiously nothing available at boot. Only leap and
mageia as before. As leap for another bug is freezing currently when coming to
unblock the Luks LVM, I went to Mageia and found: surprisingly for mageia the
disk is empty. (WTF???).
So I said, can happen, I went to put in the tumbleweed (latest available
snapshot) in the dvd and started the installation.
Comes out that Tumbleweed does ask you for a password for the tumbleweed
installation on an empty disk. So I looked and yes, the former partitioning
seems to be there.
I then choose: propose a partitioning, attributed the whole disk, set to
encrypted LVM. Anomaly: here it did not ask me for the password.
I thought it would later on but now.
Then installing it gives the following error:
LVM_VG_REMOVE_FAILED
error code -4013
/sbin/vgrepremove'system' -f
command failed with status code 5

Is this a bug of the installer? How can it be that from the Mageia install on
the same PC the partition appears completely empty but Tumbleweed sense the
present of it?
What does the error code tell me. To me it appears it cannot remove the
existing partitions even if it was set to -f (force)? Statuscode 5?

I am posting this to factory. I followed a discussion before that this is in
the opinion of some not the right directory to post for tumbleweed and/or Leap.
So if this turns out to be against the netiquette, please tell me to which list
to post about tumbleweed / leap (as this is recently really not clear to me).
Thank you.

---