Re: [opensuse-factory] A users wishlist to make zypper up/dup & suse noob-friendly
  • From: Jimmy Berry <jimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 01:04:14 -0500
I am not sure if it is bad practice to respond to old threads or if I
should make new one and reference (didn't see in netiquette). For
those that were interested in the priority option I finally got around
to filing a pull request to add the option to set priority on addrepo
command. Also allows overriding when adding via a .repo file.

https://github.com/openSUSE/zypper/pull/81

If anyone here is relevant to review that would be great. Otherwise, I
hope to follow this up with a few more priority related improvements
since this seems to be one of the more important items from the
wishlist.

--
Jimmy

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 8:56 AM, Carlos E. R.