Re: [opensuse-factory] Flash Player dropped from Tumbleweed and Leap 42.1

Hello,

On Oct 27 14:56 Carlos E. R. wrote (excerpt):
The link is:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

Right now I created

https://en.opensuse.org/Adobe_Flash_Player

as a starting point - just as I did it for

https://en.opensuse.org/Adobe_Reader

I would very much appreciate it if

https://en.opensuse.org/Adobe_Flash_Player

is enhanced and extended by those who better than I know
how to deal with that issue so that the issue is sufficiently
well explained to unexperienced openSUSE users so that they
can understand what the issue is and how to deal with it.

Many thanks in advance for all valuable contribution!

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
Graham Norton - HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)