Re: [opensuse-factory] Flash Player dropped from Tumbleweed and Leap 42.1
On 10/27/2015 02:47 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2015-10-27 12:32, Stephan Kulow wrote:

You can still download flash-player from adobe's web site - and that's
what adobe wants you to do
Why was this not said in the initial post? ;-)
Would have saved noise. It is about the same we do with the JRE, no?

The question then arises, how to learn when to do updates, and how to do
them. Maybe someone can find out and post on the wiki :-?

Adobe provides a yum repository, I'd assume that is the way to go for
updates now.
Haven't tested it on anything other than RHEV so far tho.

Cheers
Mathias