Re: [opensuse-factory] Flash Player dropped from Tumbleweed and Leap 42.1
ti., 27.10.2015 kl. 11.26 +0100, skrev Jiri Slaby:
On 10/26/2015, 06:38 PM, Vahis wrote:

Flash is not needed for YouTube.
They ditched it a while ago.

That's not true at all. Many videos cannot be played only using html5
on
youtube. See https://www.youtube.com/html5

thanks,
--
js
suse labs

I've been using html5 only on youtube for ages, and I've yet to come
across a video I can't play without flash, but I might have been lucky.

Could someone please send a link for such a video on youtube.com?
Because I suspect that this was true in the past, but not anymore.

That there might be a lot of other videosites that have not migrated
everything to html5 is an other matter.

//Bjørn