[opensuse-factory] About the minimal server installation
Hi,

As we're running out of time, I reviewed the discussion and came to the
conclusion that I can't have Richard in my office for any longer, so I
changed the minimal installation to avoid the strange conflict ;)

I did some tests and the "minimal" is 780MB on 42.1-Current while adding
yast2 and removing the minimal_base-conflits is 1G. I see the use cases
for going as low as possible, but that's still possible by selecting
minimal_base-conflits after selecting "minimal server (textmode)".

I'm completely not happy with doing that so late, but unfortunately the
feedback before RC1 just wasn't loud enough.

Greetings, Stephan