Re: [opensuse-factory] Flash Player dropped from Tumbleweed and Leap 42.1
Op maandag 26 oktober 2015 23:21:30 schreef Carlos E. R.:
On 2015-10-26 19:43, Vahis wrote:
Then that must be a great solution for those who still insist to
use flash although it's not needed.

Well, TV sites in Spain use Flash, last time I looked.

My cable ISP requires Silverlight. Since recently, it works in Chrome
(Linux) with an experimental plugin, called "native client module".

Then it's no longer Silverlight. Google blocks Silverlight in Chrome for it's
security, or rather the lack of security. Firefox and Pipelight can do
Silverlight based sites fine.

It is not that I want to use Flash, it is that some sites I use force
me to use Flash. No choice.

The pipelight-plugin does Silverlight AND Flash

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.

(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" (Minas Tirith))

--
Gertjan Lettink, a.k.a. Knurpht

Official openSUSE Member
openSUSE Forums Team