Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: leap42 - minimum server pattern has become too minimum
Am 26.10.2015 um 15:07 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar:
On Sat, 2015-10-24 at 20:15 +0200, Stefan Seyfried wrote:

That's the moment they call me and tell me they cannot use "my" SLES
and
that they need RHEL instead.

so if YOU install the SLE and/or RHEL for them,

I'm the one telling them they should use SLE instead of RHEL, not the
one installing it for them :-)

(fixing those patterns won't happen before Leap 42.1 I'm afraid.. but
that topic should certainly be kept warm for post-release)

My Leap installs will most likely not be minimal, so I'm already happy
if I get a proper minimal pattern with SP1 :-P

And there probably is a reason why the minimal pattern was implemented
the way it is many moons ago -- and because "it worked so well", the
underlying issues are probably still the same, so fixing the pattern
might not be easy.
--
Stefan Seyfried