Re: [opensuse-factory] Flash Player dropped from Tumbleweed and Leap 42.1
On 10/26/2015 02:43 PM, Vahis wrote:
On 26.10.2015 19:44, Uzair Shamim wrote:
On 10/26/2015 01:38 PM, Vahis wrote:

Flash is not needed for YouTube.
They ditched it a while ago.

Vahis

Yes but you can still use it, right click on the player and it will tell
you what is being used. For me it showed flash player.

Then that must be a great solution for those who still insist to use
flash although it's not needed.

Vahis

I was just providing an example for Robert to show that it works :)

Personally I don't even use flash unless I absolutely need it for
something important. And when I do use it, its always inside of a
virtual machine.

--
Regards,
Uzair Shamim