Re: eth0 Vote (was: [opensuse-factory] leap42 - minimum server pattern has become too minimum)
I'm for persistent networking. This has been the default since...I don't know,
back in the early 90s?

Most end user devices have only one Ethernet card anyway. Maybe two. This whole
predictable naming imho makes only sense for systems with many more cards.

--
Kind regards
Michael Melcher

Sent from my phone