Re: [opensuse-factory] dumbfounded by Enlightenment
Andrei Borzenkov composed on 2015-10-26 20:29 (UTC+0300):

communicate with the developers...

This mailing list is for communication with developers,

Since when enlightenment is developed by SUSE?

Packagers and maintainers are often developers.

Various packages come in various flavors, among which some for enlightenment
include string "suse" or "SUSE", which are unlikely to come from upstream.

Enlightenment is one of the selections on the Leap installer's DE selection
screen, a reason why I chose it for testing. My OP here was in substantial
part, if not mostly, a test report, and this is a place, if not the place,
where test reports belong, no?

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/